At Kiser Construction, we believe that everyone should be comfortable and confident in their own home. Whatever the situation, we design and install in-home accessibility improvements to meet the needs of each of our clients. We are so passionate about this side of our business that we are registered with Anoka County as an ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) approved contractor.
Our accessibility experts meet with each client to fully understand their unique situation, requirements, and needs. We are happy to work with your insurance company or Medicare on the details of your project. Our goal is to make your house accessible, but still feel like YOUR home.
We offer a wide range of options that easily transition your home to ADA compliant, such as:
- Making doors larger to accommodate wheelchairs
- Installing wheelchair accessible ramps
- Adjusting cabinet heights
- Adjusting appliances
- Installing wheelchair lift
- Installing handicap accessible showers and bathtubs
- Installing roll-in showers
- Installing durable flooring that will withstand wear and tear from wheelchairs
- Installing lifts and elevators
- Installing overhead lifting solutions
- Installing track systems
- And, much more…
Here are just a few reasons why you would work with our team on home accessibility improvements:
- Couples who want to age at home instead of moving to assisted living
- Family members who have been through an accident and whose home is no longer accessible
- Families who have been blessed with a family member who is disabled
- Family members who are living with ALS or other life altering diseases
If you or someone you know could use our help transitioning a home to ADA compliant, give us a call. We offer free estimates.